Now here's why and how. In an effort to find the source(s) of my idiopathic chronic urticaria (doctor speak for 'hives I've had for over a year that doctor's in which the source/cause is unknown'), I have eliminated both dairy and gluten (think bread, cake, etc...anything with wheat in it) from my diet. The hives aren't as bad and I don't have the congestion/excess mucus production I had when I drank milk and ate cheese. Am I allergic to either? Who knows. Do I feel better now that I've eliminated both? Totally. (I see an allergist tomorrow morning, so here's hoping I can kick the hives once and for all.)
I need to exercise. I could list a million excuses. None of them are legit.
I'm 179 pounds now, BMI is 28. I'm going to focus on toning and increasing my cardio. My lungs are embarrassingly weak right now, and while I do suffer from asthma, I blame my lack of cardio.
Cardio. Toning through lifting weights and practicing yoga.
Yes. Let's do this!
No comments:
Post a Comment